Wednesday 9 May 2012

Killing my brain

I've probably put it off for a little too long but tonight I made a sample/prototype of my 'beauty box' for my Uni project.



As you can see there is a cutting board beneath it as I was using my craft knife to make this, I need the practice that's for sure. I have so much respect for architects and the like that do this cutting all the time. 

I think the key to success here will be to keep it crisp and clean otherwise it'll be just a shabby craft project. 

There are some things that need doing like the logo needs to go on the top and I need to add an information leaflet and perhaps some tissue paper as that seems recurring in beauty boxes. Something that bothers me with that is that it's not great when we already have such a throw away culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment