Saturday 7 July 2012

My unboxing of 'Insanity - work out'

Here it is, the Insanity box. I was fearing and excited about the arrival of this. It set me back over £100 but I really believe that it is something that could change my lifestyle to a healthier path for good. 

This is what it looks like when opened, there is a little step by step guide of what to do in a simple format. There is a plastic wrapped set of information pamphlets and the like.

The information pamphlets are accompanied with this box set of DVDs which will be making me wish I was happy being fat I'm sure haha!

This is everything that came in the box. 
DVDs, 60 Day Workout Calendar, Fitness Test card, Introduction leaflet, Information on conditioning leaflet and the nutrition guide. 

It is all very clear and concise, the only down side I see is that some of the nutrition recommendations are more American than International so I may have to hunt through a few stores online to get the things I need.

I'm excited to start this, think I'll do my fitness test either tomorrow or Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I've heard that it's pretty darned intense and look forward to hearing your feedback on it!

    ReplyDelete