Monday 6 August 2012

It's the Deathly Hallows


Today these arrived in the post! The beautiful items I ordered from Anna at Annarack .

Anna was delightful and made me both the earrings and bracelet as a custom order since she didn't have them in her shop. She also sent me this lovely delicate bracelet. 

The quality of the items is excellent, they are durable yet delicate. I definitely feel these could be used at a formal event or as every day jewellery. 

I hope you guys will check out her work: 
On twitter: @annajanesearle 
On her blog: http://annarack.blogspot.co.uk
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/annarack 

Thanks again to Anna for my order, I will definitely be buying some of your amazing Illuminati jewellery :D

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thank you for the sweet blog post and for your kind words. I love doing commission based work and am so happy you like your jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are like my statement pieces now. I've worn the earrings almost every day since I got them haha! Your jewellery is beautiful and makes me smile every day, thanks Anna!

    ReplyDelete