Friday 14 September 2012

London Bound Teal

Off to London tomorrow for a friends birthday, first time in a while I've been down there. Looking forward to some tasty Japanese food and kareoke. 

I organised my outfit for this adventure and realised I picked out a lot of blue/greens, not sure if this is because of the fact Winter is coming but I love the bright teals and warm khakis/greens on the high street just now. After a Summer of coral and mint I welcome the change. 

Here is a semi-wishlist from New Look. I love clothing with some movement in it so floaty maxi skirts and dresses or waterfall cardigans/jackets are my favourite. I also think these garments suit people of all sizes, I think I'd likely pair the maxi skirt with a thin strappy top and some ballet pumps, add the cardigan over the top and use a thin belt to bring shape to the waist. 

The dress I'd maybe wear a long sleeved blouse underneath with a cute collar and some collar tips. Add a long necklace and some thick tights. Below are some examples of the accessories, these are from ASOS.



What colours will you be wearing this Autumn/Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment