Thursday 18 October 2012

Fresh Sheets White

Hey folks, long time no speak. I've been working hard on Uni work and now I've got some sort of flu/cold bug thing, not fun. Any way here is an OOTD post and some goings on recently. 


Today's Outfit
Jacket - H&M (About 8 years ago) 
T-shirt - TKMaxx 
Wet look trousers - Zara 
Suede wedge shoes - Peacocks
Lipstick - MAC

Feeling ill I didn't want to freeze so I wore some warm clothes but running a temperature I actually ended up roasting, ah the irony. 


I've been trying to use more sources than just the internet for my BA course, so I've bought these magazines, partly as they have useful tutorials and partially as they have some great trend information. 


This book was recommended by a tutor, relevant to my current project. It is fantastic for studying Type & creating this booklet I need to make. An absolute bargain at £13 from Amazon.co.uk.


Some other books I found recently in an amazing little shop in Norwich I believe it is called 'City Bookstore' & from Amazon.co.uk. I got 5 books for £35, so cheap!


A little random posting my bed but just got these gorgeous polkadot and gingham sheets, the whole set for only £25, there is something so wonderful about fresh sheets especially when you're feeling unwell, don't you think? 

I hope you are all well and wrapping up warm in this chilly time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Check out them legs! Mega jealous. I have fallen off the diet bandwagon big time.

    ReplyDelete