Sunday 3 March 2013

BEAUTY&FASHION // CHICWISH ETC.

Recently went shopping to buy some new hair essentials and the like. Picked up some new products to test out. The Tangle Teaser (£10.99 Boots) is an awesome brush for de-tangling and and styling, I saw a post recently on Mariannan's blog where she used it and was chuffed to find it really helps avoid painful brushing with knots and tangles. 

Bought two new TRESemme products. Liquid Gold, which is a Moroccan Oil hair serum, it smells amazing! This is for styling and minimising fly-aways, frizzing and keeps the hair looking smooth/glossy. The second is 24-Hour Body hair volumising powder, it works really well and definitely gives a great look without leaving residue or looking like crazy dandruff. 

As I've been spending so much time at the gym I got some Cocoa Butter by Palmer's to help my skin, it reduces dry patches and is supposed to reduce the appearance of stretch marks according to fellow fitness friends. 

Other than hair & beauty I wanted to share the lovely crochet/lace top I bought from Chicwish.com, it is so delicate and pretty I'm excited to wear it with out a sweater in the coming warmer months. The bag photographed below is a quick buy from Primark (£10) to keep my gym kit in, it is huge and has a shoulder strap for ease of carrying.





No comments:

Post a Comment