Monday 21 April 2014

BEAUTY// BZZAGENT JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE

Products courtesy of BzzAgent

As I love to try and test new products and am quite partial to hair care, I was excited to be offered samples by BzzAgent.co.uk, a brilliant marketing survey website that creates campaigns for you to try products and make others aware of the real worth of products. By trying products I can leave honest reviews and share my thoughts with others on social networks and in my day to day life.

John Frieda's Frizz Ease new ranges were offered to me. As I have such limp and often frizz filled hair I chose to try their curls selection. First impressions when I received these was utter awe, four separate bottles of the products just for me! The packaging is slick and definitely conveys luxury, each clearly explaining the effects of using them and also how to use them to get the best outcome.

A quick run down of each product, the Dream Curls shampoo and conditioner are designed to give natural curls back their bounce and salon made look whilst hydrating, cleansing and detangling. I personally have rather straight hair but I curled my hair with straighteners the first time using this and it made such a difference to the styling, my hair felt fuller and fresh rather than dry and lifeless.
The Go Curlier 48 hour heat activated spray kept the curls going for longer and the Nourishing Oil Elixir added a real shine, nullifying any usual frizz. Neither of these felt sticky or left my hair with any residue and it felt like my hair was cleaner for longer despite using both products. The scent of all the products was fairly minimal, though the oil elixir had a slightly stronger scent it was a gentle aroma, very pleasant indeed!

When I washed my hair, I used the reverse washing technique (thanks to ghostparties for the tip) which involves using the conditioner first and then shampoo to ensure as much conditioner is washed out as possible and that it doesn't weigh the hair down. I was super impressed with the results, these products made my hair feel like I'd had a salon treatment on my hair and it stayed fuller and clean for days. I highly recommend all of these products and will be investing in their smooth straight hair range soon.

Here are some photos of my hair this evening, using these products. Felt a bit crazy doing the whole works when I'm going to sleep soon but sometimes a little special treatment is worth it even if you're not going out. The bottom photo is how my hair looks without curling and with using the products. Curled my hair using a Remington Wand.

Thanks again to the team at BzzAgent for this opportunity and to John Frieda for letting folks try before they buy!







No comments:

Post a Comment