Sunday 8 June 2014

BEAUTY // GIFT BAGS JARROLD'S EVENT


Rather than overloading the previous post with pictures from the goody bags I received at the Jarrold's (http://www.jarrold.co.uk) event I wanted to share them in a separate post so I could go a little more in detail about the products. In the Jarrolds bag there was; a selection of leaflets with information on products and prices available from them, a handy foldable tote bag and an Esprit notebook.



One of the ladies at Jarrold's had made these beautiful cupcakes for us too, it was scrummy! The little butterfly and glitter details were so cute and reflected the Le Jardin element.



Aveda hair treatments were included in the bag, which appeals to me as it is always tough to try new hair products when they come in such large containers at often high price tags. I'm excited to see just how well this revitalises my hair, if you've tried this I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments. Another product I was chuffed to find in there was this Ren radiance mask and the cleansing milk, I'd heard so many good remarks about it and even got to try a little bit at the event. Ren has gorgeous packaging with minimal detail and colour coding for simplicity.



The second bag was from Jo Malone at Jarrold's. Inside the luxuriously presented bag, hidden beneath a large piece of tissue paper were; an invitation to have an arm and hand massage with a friend, two little cards about the perfume samples, a booklet of their products (so dangerous as now I can't help but dote over the collection) and the samples in this beautifully delicate box containing my samples.


So looking forward to trying all these out and maybe buying the full size products. Thank you again to Jarrold's for these lovely treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment