Thursday 29 March 2012

Beautiful Birds

Another beautiful piece of jewellery, this one was a Christmas gift from my ever generous boyfriend. The necklace is a silver style chain with a plastic feather and disk with gorgeous little birds painted on it. The little beads set it all off perfectly, I am in love with this necklace.

Purchased from Nature's My Friend's Etsy. Sadly Jessica has stopped selling jewellery on her Etsy but you can still find her lovely prints on her site.

The full necklace with my wee cat.

2 comments:

  1. you are SO sweet!!!! I am so thrilled that a beautiful girl like you is sporting my wares around on her beautiful neck (and ears) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe *blush* I just love the link of nature and art. Your items are stunning and you know it!

      Delete