Saturday 19 May 2012

Finished!

Random photo, wasn't sure what to put here :)


As of yesterday I have finished my first of four years at University. I know I have a long journey ahead but it feels good to know I'm on track and not just failing miserably.

Now looking forward to some time off and maybe over time before I head off on holiday to up North at the end of June.

I know it won't be like this forever as in the working world you don't get months of time off but knowing I don't have deadlines or lots of early mornings is going to be nice.

I hope every one is enjoying the slightly improved weather and fellow student readers have an awesome Summer break.

3 comments:

  1. nice blog :)

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off, I'll have to pop over and see you or well have to go down to London again.

    ReplyDelete