Wednesday 23 May 2012

< equals > Listed

I've been working on my room for a few weeks now and am finding it a bit difficult to keep up the momentum when things still look cluttered even after a days work. So I have made a list, this way I can check things off and feel achievement.

This may seem an obvious thing but if you're a bit sporadic with your method of organising then a list can give you the outline and parameters to successfully stay motivated. It works in many aspects of life, whenever you feel you need that little push write a little list to get you going.

Keep your list short and achievable, my example above is for today and tomorrow morning so I feel it's within my limits.

If you use your computer/mobile a lot and don't want to waste paper you can use several apps that are around. I use Evernote :) a handy note making facility for on the go.


1 comment:

  1. You should see the lists I leave myself for de-cluttering, they're huge! mind you I do tend to make sure i only do some not all, then the rest is left for my next clean day.

    ReplyDelete