Today I want to make a little confession. I have been feeling rubbish about myself quite a lot, I look at the scales and they're the same every week so why do I feel like a lump? Well I've decided to go back to strict food and drink regime that I did to help me lose my first 3 stone.
I wanna dress as Daenerys of Game of Thrones for Halloween so gotta shed this podge! Obviously it is more a full lifestyle change but having something to work towards always motivates me.
- No fizzy drinks; soda bad, water good. Not even diet ones!
- WATER, drink it all! Get those 8 cups a day mofo.
- Exercise like a loony, get at least 30 minutes cardio a day & 3 days a week of weight training.
- Protein & Veg, gotta eat clean. I don't eat enough foods so I end up craving and nomming chocolate or pasta. If I eat all day I won't want filling naughty foods.
- Cut down caffeine, that stuff messes with my energy levels.
- Love me, I don't love me enough. I am fortunate to be who I am.