Friday 8 June 2012

Quiet

Been a bit quiet this week, been busy with my fella and throwing myself into fitness/health stuff. Just did my 8th day of 30 Day Shred which went well. I did start C25K (couch to five km run) this week too, went really well so think I'll carry on with that too.

Have been logging my progress on Tumblr since it saves spamming blogger with posts on how it is going.

Off on holiday later this month so will likely get plenty on photos to post up then. Until then here's something random.

Daenerys - My motivation :D

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rеally like your blοg.. very nice colors & thеme.

    Diԁ you mаke thіs website yourself oг dіd you hirе
    somеone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

    My blog post ... click through the up coming website

    ReplyDelete