Sunday 18 November 2012

Slow Ivory Sunday

Hey lovelies. Today's post is a little personal but I figure to read my blog it is probably more interesting if you know a little background on who/what I talk about. So this post is about my lovely and very important boyfriend, Jason.


Me & Jason enjoying Starbucks Red Cups. 

We've been dating for about 2 years and he definitely makes things in life seem much more positive, he supports everything I do. Can't image spending my time with out him. 

Do you have some one that makes your days extra special? A best friend or partner :)?


3 comments:

  1. i need to do one of these boyfriend posts :P so cute!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bf and you look so cute! I'd love to see a post about other people's significant others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love you two, you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete