Friday 14 December 2012

Out of Action: 3 joys of December

Hey lovelies, I want to share my five favourite things about December.

Source - Tumblr

Hot drinks

I love hot drinks in December, lots of wonderful Christmas style cups about. The cold weather is a perfect excuse to drink lots of hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream (unless you're watching your waist line). My favourite is definitely a Praline Mocha from Starbucks. 


Layering Clothing 

I love wearing several layers, it is a perfect chance to utilise all aspects of my closet. Snoods, hats, gloves, jewelry, coats, jackets, sweaters and all the rest. This picture has lovely neutral tones which really suit my complexion. 


Fairy Lights


I love fairy lights, I think they make the city look so magical having them wrapped around all the trees and in every one's windows. I have some up in my room all year round but the moment all the shops and houses put them up puts me in a festive mood.


2 comments:

  1. December really is a great month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Ideas, glad you've decided to join in on the lovely things. I've just been sorting my 'This Month I Loved' post for december. I hope you'll come have a read when its done :)

    ReplyDelete