Sunday 17 February 2013

Home

Sundays for most people is a day of lazing around in your PJs, recovering from a great night out with a hearty breakfast and just general mooching around. I wish that was true for me but really Sunday is the only day I can work so it has been a busy day, I always feel so productive there and it is good to get paid but of course I wouldn't mind sleeping in past 7 :).

My week will consist of some short shifts at work, some crazy gym workouts and hopefully making some beautiful art work. I really want to draw something for this poster outcome my lecturers have set. It gets a little tedious staring at the screen all day so to create something unusual by hand would be lovely, maybe some collage?

I leave you with a song by one of my favourite groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment