Thursday 14 February 2013

Secluded Lanes // OOTD




Such a long week it has been with cracking on at uni as hard as possible to get all my portfolio in order. Graphic Design is wonderful but hard work! I haven't done much else other than go to the gym and watch movies so this post won't be too exciting. I'm gonna spend Valentines evening on my own doing annotations and labels for hand in tomorrow, can always add more right? 

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   

Top photo is of Upper-Goat Lane in my home town, I love the lanes with their cute lights and unique little boutiques. 
Second photo is a ring on the cupcake my friend Jordane gave me today, she's a sweet lady :). 
Last photo is my outfit from today, I am super tired so I look a little disheveled and my facial expression looks creepy haha! 


1 comment: