Tuesday 27 August 2013

FASHION // Topman Jewels


I often find that some of the best accessories on the high street for simplistic or statement pieces can be found in the men's section of shops. I've always been a fan of Topman's jewellery and have never had trouble with fingers going green because of rings etc, which I sometimes experience from the women's section. 

Here are a few examples of what I found recently and loved in the sale. Let me know in the comments if you've ever found shopping in the men's or even the kids section has meant finding something awesome. 

Collar clips with these lovely ornate details. £2.00

I'm a sucker for a dog tag neck chain, this black nickel one was only £2.00 and may replace my old ones which are almost falling apart due to wearing them so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment