Saturday 26 April 2014

LIFESTYLE // AN ODE TO YANKEE CANDLE


Over the past few months I have discovered a real love for Yankee candles. Formerly a big fan of candles I was inspired by fellow blogger and friend Emily to buy some of the Yankee candles when I visited her last year in her home town. I had previously been using candles that I got from home stores with no brand name but after trying Yankee I must admit there is a huge difference in the quality of the scent and how long they last too.

I usually go for quite strong Autumn scents and sweet vanilla but after seeing these in The Java Store in Norwich for £7.99 it seemed a great way to try something new. The set is full of fruity Spring fragrances in the votive sampler sizes, including; Vanilla Lime, Black Cherry, Black Plum Blossom, Orange Splash and Sweet Apple. They smell sensational even in the box so I'm looking forward to filling my room with fruity fragrance whilst I Spring clean.

Another candle that is new to their collection is Margarita Time, this didn't come with the set but was on a stand alone and I just loved it! The colour is so very Spring fresh and it has a zesty smell without being overbearing on the nose.


Are you a fellow Yankee Candle fan? Please share recommendations of your favourite flavours!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have a new fellow Yankee addict. I just got a Margarita time and Black plum blossom from my friend for my birthday. I'm still trying to work down my hug collection. I need to go to candle'o'holics anonymous

    ReplyDelete