Tuesday 13 May 2014

FASHION // OOTD POLKADOT + WRAP

Sweater Mango | Wrap Skirt Zara | Lace Skirt H&M | Watch FOSSIL | Plimsoles H&M
This is in fact what I wore yesterday but figured I don't do many OOTD and since I have time today (bit of a nightmare morning) figured I'd post this up. I love this little sweater, it is the softest and cutest one I own, with a little ribbon at the back of the neck, Mango really know how to add lovely finishing touches. Polkadot seems to go with everything to, making a bland outfit that little more chic. Wearing the wrap skirt with the underskirt does make me look bulkier but I find wrap skirts reveal too much sometimes when rushing around at Uni.

I have been trying to get back into a healthier eating routine again, with so much going on at Uni and deadlines looming it is difficult to get up and get stuff done like meal prep but I'm determined to lose a few pounds. I think body confidence is important, usually I'm pretty OK with the way I look but recently that has been wavering a little. So smoothies and overnight oats have been my friend, also drinking plenty of water (it really makes a difference) and booting out the diet sodas.


Banana, cucumber, 0 fat yogurt and apple smoothie I had for breakfast this week and of course the trusty detox that is green tea. I'm not a huge fan of green tea but when I'm feeling sluggish it just flushes out all the bad stuff and often makes my skin clear a little after too much sugary food.

What are your go-to detox favourites?


2 comments:

  1. i love green tea for a good detox too! that smoothie looks yum! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-floral-style-with-boohoocom.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! love that wrapped skirt on you and so cute paired w/ the polka dot top!!

    i try and drink green tea and lots and lots of water because it's so good for the skin and keeps me from drinking lots of bad sugery things lol!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete