Wednesday 6 August 2014

LIFESTYLE// BLACK CHERRY FOREST


Any one following me on Twitter may have noticed my desk setup. I created the backboard with a piece of fabric that I was desperate to find a use for and a bit of stiff card. The jar was from some flavoured coffee, I kept it and made my own labels with lyrics on with filigree inspired by old medicine jars. When I bought the fabric there was a lovely matching bowl with a candle in, scented with a forest-like fragrance. There is something so calming about the soft neutral colours and the woodland scent.

As part of my 101 in 1001 challenge I am trying to use different candles on a weekly basis, this week has been my Yankee Candle Black Cherry jar, I am bewitched by this fragrance. It is a very sweet and fruity smell and it fills the room unlike many cheap candles. It feels perfect for warm Summer evenings, though I am excited to try something different next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment