Saturday 27 September 2014

FASHION// QUIZ WISHLIST GRADUATION

Bag £19.99 | Jeans £26.99  | Necklace £8.99 | Boots £34.99 | Top £16.99 | Jacket £29.99



With only a year left until graduation I've been thinking about what I'll wear on the big graduation day. Quiz clothing offer a versatile range of casual wear and occasion wear so browsing their website I compiled this wishlist of what I'd love to wear for the big day. The mixture of smart blazer with ripped jeans is much like my degree, a mixture of business and creativity. The bag is a perfect size to fit the essentials in and the necklace has the look of luxury though I don't know if I'd need it with the diamante detailed top. I'm very excited to start my final year of University, I think looking forward to an awesome graduation outfit just fuels my energy into doing my best.

1 comment:

  1. those jeans are amazing! i love black jeans and have been looking for some ripped ones for a while now! id love it if you'd comment backhttp://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/nip-fab-skincare-review.html xx

    ReplyDelete