Thursday 16 October 2014

BEAUTY// L'OREAL RICHE LIPS


For a while I've been after some new lipsticks as my old ones are, well, old. I'm really fond of bold reds, usually with an orange tone but this time I went with something a bit pinker and of course with Autumn you can't go wrong with plum-like nude shades. Boots had a 3 for 2 on L'Oreal Paris cosmetics, leaving me with little choice but to pick up three hehe. These shades were Julienne's Pure Red, Eva's Nude and 233 Taffeta. The red is a stunning bright shade which works so well with cat eyeliner for a gorgeous vintage aesthetic, I wore it today and felt like a million bucks. The consistency is so perfect with these, very creamy and far from shiny. I always feel like a gloss should be the shine and not the lipstick so these giving minimal shine is ideal. They're very much value for money, I'd say the Pure Red is on par with MAC cosmetics for sure. These were £6.99 each.


Left - Right Julianne's Red, Eva's Nude, 233 Taffeta

No comments:

Post a Comment