Saturday 29 November 2014

BEAUTY// BE HAPPY & LUSH STASH


Finished a unit at University this week with my hand in deadline over with yesterday it was time to try and relax, enjoy not stressing out. Treated myself to a pair of wooly socks and a few LUSH products for a little relaxation.

At LUSH they seem to have a great selection of Christmas seasonal bath bombs but I went for the Butterbear bath bomb, it has a delightfully sweet scent and after dispersing it left a slightly oily film on the top of the water which seems to moisturise your skin as you soak in the tub.

9 to 5 is a cleansing lotion I always seem to go back to even after trying new products, my skin definitely needs it after stressful weeks of work. This cleanser has a fairly long use by date which is great for me since I am known to switch up my routine a fair bit.

So for now it feels good to have a little time to write on the blog and chill out before starting some more projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment