Wednesday 17 December 2014

LIFESTYLE// 101 in 1001 GALLERY MOCKINGJAY



This post is a little late but I've been so distracted recently. Me and my sister went a few weeks back to see The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1. As part of my 101 in 1001 I was eager to try out Gallery seating that ODEON offer. The price of the ticket was £20 each but it included unlimited nachos, popcorn and drink which to be fair evens out the price completely considering a standard ticket was £12 (price due to it being week of release).

The seating was amazing, the seats were comfortable and spacious with a small table space beside it allowing plenty of room for all the snacks. The view from the seating is always best as it is towards the back of the cinema, meaning no neck ache. On arrival at the Gallery lounge there is seating with magazines to read, a bar for drinks of all kinds and you can dispense fizzy drinks for yourself with unlimited top ups. The only downside to our visit was the popcorn was kept in a cabinet so wasn't as fresh and warm as usual but still tasty.

I won't talk about the movie much as I'm sure there are still folk that have yet to see it but I would recommend it if you enjoyed the previous movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment