Wednesday 31 December 2014

LIFESTYLE// LOOKING FORWARD

Being that it is the final hours of 2014 here in England it seems right to dedicate this post to some iconic ladies that I hope will influence me in 2015.

Audrey Hepburn has always been a style icon but recently more so after watching a documentary about her life. She was strong and vibrant, most of all she was a kind and gentle lady. I aspire to such wonderful attributes and hope 2015 will let me embrace these aspirations. So from Audrey I hope to take style and ladylike tendencies.

Angelina Jolie is an incredible woman. Known very much for her acting and a slightly over published marriage there is so much more to her. She is an ambassador for brilliant charities and speaks loudly for those that can't have a voice in the international aid meets. Once again she has grown to be a very elegant and intelligent person that I can only hope to become. Obviously I cannot become part of a UN effort to change the world but I definitely want to do more for charities I believe in and that is what I hope to take from Angelina in 2015.

Jennifer Lawrence is a beautiful woman that speaks her mind. She embraces who she is and isn't afraid to let people know that she doesn't conform if it makes her unhappy. In 2015 I want to be more open about what I want, I spend a lot of time trying to make every one feel comfortable, disregarding my own needs quite frequently. From Jennifer I want to take her strength of character, ability to speak her mind and determination to fulfil projects (her movie roles) as affectively as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment