Thursday 4 October 2012

Halloween Orange

Halloween is near, well sort of. So I have been getting my items together for my outfit, which if you missed my post about it is Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. The corset isn't perfect for her outfit but it is something I think she'd likely wear as it has that leather feel for her Dothraki side and the silk for her Targaryen side. The wig I picked up from ebay and I just hope it is the right style as I haven't even opened it yet.

My friend also took a trip to Florida over the holidays and brought me back some amazing sequin Minnie Mouse ears so if there is a party where I don't fancy really dolling up as Dany I'll likely wear these. She also got me a keyring, cookie and a pencil! Truly lovely friend I have :).


What are you doing for Halloween? Do you have a costume planned?

1 comment:

  1. Oh that will be such a good outfit!

    And look at you with the tiny corset ;)

    I don't have any halloween plans yet, so no costume either :(

    ReplyDelete