Since it has been a while since I refreshed my make up bag I recently invested in some basics so I don't clog my skin up with old product.
Boots have a 3 for 2 on their No7 range so I went ahead and bought;
- Stay Perfect Foundation: Medium Coverage in Cool Ivory
- Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
- Stay Perfect Lipstick in Mischief
- Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson
- Stay Precise Liquid Liner in Black
I also picked up Barry M 318 Peach Melba Nail Polish & Collection 2000 Make Up Fixer for keeping the make up on longer. I'll likely do a review of the products at some point but as I just got them I think my views could change on them. So far I am happy with them all, I know that No7 is fine with my skin type and it is refreshing to get such great deals as they also do a £3 voucher for saving on their make up.