Tuesday 5 February 2013

OOTD & Passing Purchases

OOTD Leather, Fur & Knit
Collar: H&M 
Jacket: Romwe 
Sweater: H&M 
Wet Look Trousers: Zara 
Shoes: Peacocks

It has been such a strange day, first it was bright and sunny then suddenly a light blizzard of snow. Crazy stuff. Any way today was a combination of Gym, Uni work & shopping. It felt like such a messy day since I got very little done other than exercising like a crazy woman. Above is my outfit of the day photo, my face looks weird in it, really big and awkward but I think it is because I was rushing to get ready to go so my mum took this for me.

Regardless today I picked up a few bits and pieces that I hadn't planned on getting. i saw that there were some lovely Shiseido skincare tester freebies with Marie Claire (£2) so i snapped a few of those up. I like to have a copy that i can cut up for Uni or creative purposes any way.



The two testers; Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam & a Softening Lotion. Excited to try these out as I know my skin loves Shiseido products generally. 

Whilst in town I popped into White Stuff with my mum. Although I feel their target audience is closer to 30-50 years old women, they have plenty of plain and colourful clothing which, to me, suit all ages. The clothing is always made of a soft, durable fabric which feels nice but also outlasts many other brands through years of wear and washes. I picked out a plain white baggy top, a pair of bird print leggings in a grey/navy & a denim skirt in a length not too frumpy but also a little more demure as I reach my later 20s. I'm sure these will become Spring staples for my wardrobe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment