Tuesday 16 September 2014

BEAUTY// IRRESISTIBLE REPURCHASE


Some products are so impressive they need to be bought again, for me there are very few but these two have stuck with me the past year. Unfortunately the foundation photographs pretty badly but as you can see both are Max Factor products.  In the past I had issues with foundation separating as I have such a mixed dry/oily complexion, especially when using separate primers, concealers and foundations. Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 is the perfect product for this problem, I use light ivory as it has a subtle olive tone to suit my pale skin. The foundation applies as a cream and I use my finger tips to put it on then a Real Techniques buffing brush to even it out. The Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder (in transparent 05) comes with an applicator puff, allowing even application with light coverage, brilliant for setting the foundation and they really do complement each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment