Wednesday 15 April 2015

FASHION// NIKE STRUCTURE 18

Source
I have never been a person to wear trainers everyday. In the past 5 or 6 years though I have been an avid runner and always on the look out for some way to improve my fitness so I regularly get some new running shoes and I have a pair for gym/training. My latest pair are these stunning, bright, super comfortable Nike Structure 18s. Bought from 'Sweatshop' in Norwich, the gent that served me checked how I ran in them on the gait treadmill so I know they're ideal.

If you're looking to start running or even improve, then I recommend getting your gait analysed (most sport shops will do this for you) and investing in some good trainers. Really and truly it is best to spend a little more on these than you'd expect as they'll be the best protector against injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment