Friday 8 May 2015

{Fashion} Loves and Likes

Compton Fitted Shirt - Elmore Wrap Skirt
Although I'm not trying to buy clothes just now, I still keep a little eye out for fashion that inspires me or for beautiful garments. Finery have such unique clothing, I'm drawn in by the cut of their products.  Unfortunately I'm not as slim and tall as the models on their site but I think the fitted shirt and wrap skirt would really suit my shape.

Flared Grey Dress - Soft Yellow Bag - Pastel Pink Coat

Zara always have something I adore, I'm so loving the shape of that dress, nipped in at the waist and flared at the hips. I'd love to match it with either the bag or the jacket (though not both), good ole grey goes with most things eh? The jacket is beautiful and simple, perfect for days out it almost makes me sad I can't splash out on clothes. 

Going to stick with my spending ban for general clothing, only buying absolute staple clothing (dark jeans, white tees etc.).


No comments:

Post a Comment