Monday 14 December 2015

A Festive Taste | Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn


One of the great things about the holiday season is the variety of food which you can indulge in. Something delightful my mum picked up was some of this Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn. These popcorns are the premium version of the best movie time treat, the twist being the flavours they come in. These as you can see are caramel, cracked black pepper and sea salt which honestly wouldn't be my first choice just hearing them together but I gave them a go.

The flavour was actually really interesting, it starts sweet but then has a sharp taste from the black pepper. The salty flavouring stopped me from eating it all quickly, definitely need a drink to enjoy these with. The portion size in these packs is very small but as I said you probably couldn't eat them so fast because of the rich flavouring. Not to worry if you don't finish them straight away as they have a ziplock for freshness!

The packaging of the popcorn really caught my eye, with cute tag lines and minimal colouring. The logo of Joe & Seph's is very clever, with a chef hat then turned upside down to look like a top hat (or vice versa). I'll definitely be giving these a go again, I had tried their normal salted caramel flavour before but now I'm eager to try their more adventurous flavours.





No comments:

Post a Comment