Monday 11 January 2016

Lifestyle | Adventure Across Town

Today was very grey and dull outside but I didn't want to give in to the British weather so I wrapped up in a cozy jumper, my big parka jacket I got in Berlin and a blanket scarf like a lost eskimo. There is a retail park on the outskirts of Norwich called Longwater which has The Range, Next (with Costa), Staples, Argos and lots of other shops to amble around in but I particularly wanted to go to The Range. I'm not sure if they're everywhere but they are similar to B&M and Home Bargains I think. Really I was going to look at the stationery as I needed a cutting board and a case for my Kindle but I came away with neither.



One of the best benefits of retail parks is they often have coffee shops with great seating to watch the world go by. Although my seat overlooked the car park (I grabbed these seats after they cleared the table) the view past was of fields and trees, very relaxing. The Next there is massive and houses a home section and a clothes department with a great Petite selection too, great for shorties like me. I bought a set of rose gold rings which I'm apprehensive about using until I've coated the inside but they are so shiny! 



Apologies for the poor lighting here, taken in the evening and I haven't arranged a light box just yet.

I popped into town after the retail park since I had a voucher for the Intu Chapelfield mall and wanted to get The Martian, alas it isn't out until tomorrow but I did get Jurassic World and Mad Max Fury Road instead. Whilst in town I went into the House Of Fraser Paperchase (Geez Claire have some self control) and they had stickers for 25p! I clearly didn't resist, below is the result of this.





No comments:

Post a Comment