Sunday 10 January 2016

Stationery | Beautiful Object

It is no great secret that I am a stationery hoarder. I have so much of it after years of studying creative subjects (Textiles, Fashion, Art & Design), I thought it would be fun to share some of my newest pieces. I got the Rose Gold Pen from Paperchase, I adore rose gold as a finish and have lots of jewellery like it. I really hope it is refillable as it is beautiful and very comfortable to use, writing very smoothly with black ink. 

The TOMBOW Object Fountain Pen in black matte is also from Paperchase. Unfortunately this is discontinued but I got it in the sale so if you're lucky you may find one in store (it is available from other sites though). I had been looking for a nice fountain pen online then this one jumped out at me whilst browsing the sales, the matte casing and generally minimalist style is so sophisticated and wonderful to touch. This is another pen that doubles as something beautiful to look at as well as use. I must admit, I haven't used a fountain pen since school so this should be an interesting new way to write in my Hobonichi. 

I went a bit crazy in MUJI, their sale was just too good to miss. Their gel pens never feel scratchy when used, unlike a lot of the general Western style gel pens so I picked up a few of these and a tin to store them in on my travels. The colour of the pens are very vivid, great for making important notes easily visible, they also come in different nib widths (0.5 pink and 0.38 green shown below). Aside from the pens they had some amazing stamps for an absolute bargain, just £1 reduced from £9.95 a set. I love using stamps in my journal, the space ones made me think of how we only recently got a British astronaut on the International Space Station (hurray). 










-

No comments:

Post a Comment